Let me start by saying this recipe has been made in our juicer. You might be able to also make this in a Ninja blender as well. I know the idea of spinach and apple mixed together doesn’t immediately sound all that tasty. I have tinkered with this recipe to my liking, but I must tell you that it is a surprisingly good juice. If you juice just apples by themselves it can be a bit sweet for my liking. But the addition of the spinach doesn’t change the overall taste of the juice, but rather it takes some of the sweetness away. There is a threshold you can cross though. The recipe here is the perfect balance of sweetness for our liking.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Juice Time: 10 minutes||Total Time: 20 minutes|
- 6 medium size red apples of your choice (We usually use Gala or Fuji apples)
- 12 bag of spinach (We have used both mature spinach and baby spinach)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of cold water
- Core the apples and don’t worry about peeling the skin off.
- Put the spinach and apples through the juicer.
- Next combine the juice with the 2 cups of water and the cinnamon. We have a craft that we put it all in. Once combined, we shake the mixture together.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat: 0.7g||Saturated Fat: 0.1g|
|Carb: 41.3g||Sodium: 42.5mg|
|Fiber: 8.8g||Cholesterol: 0mg|
|Sugar: 28.6g||Protein: 2.2g|