The Paleo pancake recipes that I’ve found online just never seem to actually have the taste and texture of pancakes. So after trying many different iterations of my own recipes, I finally achieved the perfect Paleo pancake. Please give it a try and send us some feedback.
Makes 5 pancakes
|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Total Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 cup of Almond Flour (or Almond meal)
- 1/2 cup of Arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk of choice (I use Cashew or Almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla together. Then combine with the dry ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan with your oil or butter of choice (I used extra virgin olive oil spray).
- Pour into pan to desired size of pancakes. They will bubble slightly just like flour pancakes.
- We love adding fresh fruits or compotes over the top of them as well as pure maple syrup.