Every person who tries to adhere to a Paleo diet will eventually have cravings for something sweet. When you have those cravings this recipe will more than satisfy that sweet tooth. For me these taste as good or better than any cookie dough you’ve ever eaten. Give them a try and as usual, let me know your thoughts.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook Time: None||Total Time: 10 Minuties|
- 2 Cup of Blanched Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Arrowroot Powder/Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips (I use Enjoy Life Carob Chips)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the dry ingredients are blended well, add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll into roughly 1″ balls and place on a plate.
- They should make 10-12 balls.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.