This is a great snack or light lunch. It’s very fresh, paleo friendly, and very good. Simple additions can add even more flavor; such as mozzarella and extra virgin olive oil. Enjoy!
|Total Time: 10 minutes|
- 4 slices of fresh prosciutto
- 1 fresh Plum tomato
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Optional–Extra virgin olive oil
- Optional–Fresh mozzarella
- Slice the plum tomato into 4 equal parts
- Put 2 fresh basil leaves on each tomato
- Wrap each with a slice of prosciutto
- If you were going to use olive oil, put it between the basil leaves and the tomato.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat: 1.5g||Saturated Fat: 0.5g|
|Carb: 0.6g||Sodium: 231mg|
|Fiber: 0.2g||Cholesterol: 12.5mg|
|Sugar: 0.4g||Protein: 4.2g|